Born on 13 March 1966
In Phranakhon Sri Ayuthaya Province
– Arts College, The Fine Arts Department
– Bachelor of Art – Painting, Silpakorn University
– Master of Art – Painting, Sipakorn University
– Lecturer of Painting Subject, Arts College, The Fine Arts Department
2004 – The International Seminar on Conservation and Restoration of Painted
Artworks at Bangkok.
2005 – The Centre for Cultural Materials Conservation The University of Melbourne at
1991 – Arts scholarship by Australian Embassy
1998 – Excellent Panasonic Contemporary Painting No. 3
1994 – Second prize – Silver medal of National Arts No. 44 at National Gallery.
– Championship – Contemporary Art, Thai Farmers’ Bank
– Special prize – Art brings the best thing to your life – Toshiba, National
2003 – Second prize – Krung Thai Bank – National Art No. 49
2005 – Second prize – Amata Art Award 2005
2006 – Silp Peerasri Scholar – Excellent Artist of Thailand Honorary Project
1992 – Art Work Show, funded for art promotion from Australian Embassy, Bangkok
Metropolis, at Art Center, Faculty of Fine Arts
– Contemporary lines drawing at Art Center, Faculty of Fine Arts,
1994 – National Arts No. 37 at Nation Gallery
– Workshop seminar about Paper Art at Art Center, Faculty of Fine Arts,
1995 – National Art No. 38 at National Gallery.
1996 – S.O.S. Art Exhibition at City Gallery, Siam City Hotel, Bangkok Metropolis.
1997 – National Art No. 43 at National Gallery.
– Ratanakosin Art of 9th Reign Exhibition
– 9th Reign National Art Exhibition at Queen Sirikit National Convention Center.
– 50-years Faculty of Fine Arts Exhibition, Silapakorn University.
1998 – “Art for the River” Exhibition (No. 1), The Emporium, Sukhumvit, Bangkok
Metropolis. School’s project : Chao Phraya Ship and Miracle Eyes
– Ayudhya Contemporary Art Project 1998 (No. 1) at History Educational
– National Art No. 44 at National Gallery.
– Square Group Exhibition at City Gallery, Bangkok Metropolis.
1999 – Painting Exhibition of Artist and the River in “Long Mae Klong –
Thong Mae Nam Phet ” Project (Thai Environmental Foundation)
2000 – Thai Art 2000 at Art Center, Silapakorn University, California Poly Technique
– Thai Art 2000 at Art Center, Silapakorn University, Art Center in Cologne,
– “Chao Phraya – the River of the Land” Exhibition at Art Center,
2001 – Thai Art 2001 at Art Center, Silapakorn University.
– Art for Silp Peerasri at Art Center, Silpakorn University 2000
– Art Project by 24 artists of Scopolamine group No. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 at Bangkok
– Art Exhibition Artist…Portrait 2001 at Art Center, Silpakorn University between
15 September -10 October 2001.
– “New Millennium Sukhothai 2001” Exhibition at Art Center, National
Culture Center of Thailand, Bangkok Metropolis.
– Art for the River Exhibition (No. 2), School’s project: Chao Phraya Ship and
2002 – Thai Contemporary Art 2001 Project.
– “Unseen in Fame” art of 4 regions at Ayothaya Contemporary Art Center
– “5 Decades National Art” Exhibition at Art Center, Silpakorn University.
– “Art Works from Artists for Elephants” Exhibition” (Northern Elephant
Conservative Foundation) at Hilton International Bangkok.
– Image of drama of Thai Art Project 2002.
– Landscape 2001 Exhibition at Art Center, Silapakorn University.
– Power and Glory Exhibition at Silom Gallery.
– Earth and Human Exhibition at Genesis’s Gallery Bangkok
– Water-color Artist Exhibition at Genesis’s Gallery Bangkok
– Contemporary Drawing between 15 September – 5 October 2002 at Art
Center, Silpakorn University.
2003 – Contemporary Art for 60-years Faculty of Fine Arts.
– International Print and Drawing Exhibition.
– National Arts No. 40 at National Gallery.
– Thai Art No. 5: Art in Box
– 60-years Silpakorn University Happiness Exhibition.
– Grand Water-Color of Thailand at The Galleria.
2004 – “Ease & Wild” Exhibition between 10-18 June 2004 at All Seasons Place.
Asian-Japan Art Exhibition between 11-17 March at Amarin Hall, Amarin
– “Art Exhibition Luggage Project Art at Airport in Denver Colorado U.S.A. June
– Art exhibition of member countries of East Asia and Latin America (Fealac)
No. 2 in Philippines, Manila by Ministry of Culture and Ministry of Foreign
– Thai Arts No. 3, 2004-2005: New Visions of Thai Phra Bot.
– National Arts No. 50, at Silpakorn University. 6th Anniversary Birthday Art and
– Spirit for Bangpakong River Project, Art for Environment Project
“Artists – Arts and Bangpakong River” at Fortune Hotel.
– Little House in the Big Forest Art Show (Siam Commercial Bank)
.At Museum Hall.
– Intangible and Semi-intangible Art Show at Rim Nan Art Center, Nan
– Ayutthaya Contemporary Art No. 2 at Preekamol Art Gallery.
– Five Centuries of Art Education – Artist Fair at Silom Gallerier, Bangkok
2005 – Second prize from Amata Art Award 2005
– Project to promote tourism to raise fund for Ratchaprachanukroah
Foundation in case
of Tsunami in the south (Krabi), at Imperial Queens’ Park,
– “Reviving the Andaman” 100 days memory.
– Korea – Thai Contemporary Art Exhibition 2005. At Central Department
Thailand (16 Thai artists and 147 Korean artists).
(To raise fund to support Tsunami victims between 15 February – 15
– Thai-China Art Project at Art Center of Beijing Library between 27 June
– 3 July 2005.
– The Fortune Art Project I at Art Gallery of Art and Designs, Faculty of
Decorative Art, Silpakorn University, between 8-15 March 2005)
– The Folklores Art By 11 artists at Empire Building, Sathon Road
26 November – 30 December 2005.
– Thai Contemporary Art Project No. 6, 2005-2006 Foot-Footprint
2006 – Back to the Hometown Art Project by 19 artists of Phra Nakhon Sri
“Contemporary Art in Ayutthaya 3/2006” at Ayothaya Contemporary Art
(TAT, Ayutthaya Building) between 1 January – 28 February 2006.
– The 12TH International biennial print and drawing exhibition Taiwan
museum of art
– Amata Art Award
- At East Region Art and Cultural Center, Burapha University, Chonburi
December – January.
- At National Art Museum, Chaofa Road, Bangkok Metropolis between
March – April.
– Contemporary Art to Community Project at Prekamol Art Studio,
Phra Nakhon Sri Ayutthaya District, Ayutthaya Province between 1
– 30 December 2006.
– Special invited artist in Water-Color Philter Exhibition at Gallery in Suan
Phak Kad Palace, March 2006.
– Special invited artist in Doi Tung, Chiangrai Scenery Painting Exhibition,
National Gallery, Bangkok Metropolis for the fund of Gen. Prem
Tinasoolanon for art students.
– Contemporary Art 2006 to raise scholar for school foundation between
14-31 July at SCB Park Plaza.
– Art Thai Project No. 7 “Artists’ Record about H.M. the King” at Art
– Art Works of 24 artists for Hornbill at HOP ART GALLERY.
To raise fund to support Wild Animal Conservation Fund “Khao Yai
Paintings for Hornbill at Siam Commercial Bank.
– “Thai Memories” Art Exhibition at Jamjuree Art Center.
2007 – “The Shadow of Fate” Art Exhibition by 5 artists at National Gallery,
Bangkok Metropolis in February.
– Excellent Artist of Thailand Honorary Project, the prize of Silp Peerasri
No. 5 at Art
Center, Silapakorn University in February.
– The 12th International Biennial Print and Drawing Exhibition Taiwan
– Art Exhibition Buddhism Thai-China at Art Center, Silapakorn University
and China Art
– Art Exhibition History of Rattanakosin at The Queen’s Gallery
2008 – Painting Exhibition to Commemorate the King’s 80th Birthday King
Adulyadej at The Queen’s Gallery
– Reverse art and architecture project tie backs Sipsong Panna-China.
– Art Exhibiton Inspired by Majesty King at Art Center, Silapakorn
University and The
2009 – The 2nd Bangkok Biennale International Print and Drawing Exhibition
– The International Print and Drawing Exhibition on the Occasion of 60th
Celebration of Silpakorn University Thailand
– Silpakorn-Guangzhou Art Exhibition 2009 & Seminar By 50 Thai Artists
– 50 Chinese Artist
2010 – The 25th Asian International Art Exhibition (AIAE) at the Mongolian
Art Gallery, Mongolia
2012 – The 27th Asian International Art Exhibition at Ratchadamnoen
Center, Bangkok, Thailand
2013 – Solo Exhibition “ 20 Years on Mixed-Media Painting” at National Gallery
– Art Exhibition “ 60th Anniversary of Vichoke Mukdmanee ” at Art Center,