Born : 13 November 1981.
Education : Ban Oad School,Ubonratchathanee .
: Don mod Dang School,Ubonratchathanee .
: Ubonratchathanee Vocational college.
2003 : (BFA.)Faculty of Thai Art Silpakorn University , Bangkok.
2009 : (MFA.) Faculty of Thai Art Silpakorn University , Bangkok.
2012 : ‘Between Birth and Decay’ DOB Hualamphong Gallery, Bangkok
2013 : ‘Bodhi Throne’Pullman Bangkok Hotel G, Bangkok
2014 : ‘Nature of Mind’ DOB Hualamphong Gallery,Bangkok
2015 : “ Be mindful” The Thai restaurant, Lancaster,CA,USA, 2015
: ‘Retracing the Motherland’ Ubon Ratchathani College
2016 : Right Mindfulness ;Number 1 Gallery Bankok
- – The 5th Thailand Art of Stacco
- Art Exhibition by student of Silpakorn University Department of Thai Art, Bangkok.
2006 – Exhibition of Painting for Thai Emobroidery.
– The 6th Thailand Art of Stacco Exhibition.
– The 23th Exhibition of Contemporary Art Exhibition by Young Artist Bangkok.
2007 – The 7th Thailand Art of Stacco Exhibition.
– The 29th Bualuang Art Exhibition, The Queen Gallery , Bangkok.
2008 – The 30th Bua Luang Exhibition of Paintings
-The 10th Panasonic Contemporary Painting Exhibition
2010 – Art Exhibition THAI SPIRITUAL IMAGE At Galerie Boonchuay 2552
– Thai Art Exhibition THAI MENTALITY at Galerie Panisa Chang Mai
2011 – The 33rd Bua Luang Exhibition of Paintings
- The art exhibition on theoccasion of His Majesty The King’s 84th Birthday
- Participated in the art camp project at The Queen’s Gallery
- Selected by the Office of Contemporary Art and Culture to exhibit and Consulate-General Los Angeles, U.S.A.
- Exhibited at Royal Thai consulate-General Los Angeles, U.S.A.
- Participated in the art Project ‘Sarn Jai Rak Ngarn Silp Tin Dan Tai’as an instructor, Songkhla
- Participated in the art project ‘Lanna Artists Help Flood Victims’ by Thai PBS
2012 – Art auction by Office of Contemporary Art and Culture to raise fund to renovate flooded ancient sites
- From Generation to Generation’ by 36 Artists,PSG Art Gallery
- The 1st White Elephant Art Award exhibition
2013 – Art auction to raise fund for Mahabodhi Chedi, Gaya district, Bihar syate, India
-The 27thAsian International Art of Exhibition
– The art exhibition ’36 Years Anniversary Thai Art Department’
- – 1st Prize Craft Contest.
- 2nd Sculpture
- – 1st Prize Anti Drugs Painting Contest.
– 1st Prize the Buddhist Lent Painting Contest.
2004 – Flythai with Thai Artist ,Bangkok Airway.
2007 – 3rd Prize the 6th Thailand Art of Stucco Exhibition.
2009 – 1st Prize the 21st Toshiba “Brings Good Thing to Lift” Art Competition 2009
2010 – 2nd Prize the 32 n Bualuang Art Exhibition .
– 1st Prize : Gold Medal, Painting Section The 56th National
Exhibition of art
2011 – 2nd Prize : Silver Medal, Painting Section The 57th National Exhibition of art
2012 3rd Prize : Bronze Medal ,Painting Section The 58th National Exhibition of art
-Purchase Prizes The 3rd Bangkok international Print and Drawing
2013 -Excellent Prize, The 2nd White Elephant Art Award byThai Beverage Public Company Limited
- Distinguished Prize(General Artists)The 28th PTT Art Contest ‘The Power of Nature’
- 3rd Prize; Bronze Medal, Painting Section,The59th Nationnal Exhibition of Art
2014 – Honorary Mention Prize, The 3thWhite Elephant Art Award by Thai Beverage Public Company Limited
2015 -Grand Prize, The 4th Bangkok Triennale International Print and Drawing Exhibition